Click here for SVGCuts

Jul 9, 2012

Good Monday Morning ~ MyGrafico

Oh my is it Monday already...
I am so not ready for this week to begin...
Well this week we have this fun file to work with...
MyGrafico Wedding File
and I so did not know what do to with it...
so I decided to do a digital scrapbook page
using the silver rings to show my rings that I got
on my wedding day...

Oh, don't you just love those
pictures on your wedding day
the picture of the rings
Joining the hands together...
this has to be one of my favorite
pictures at my wedding,
it's been almost 8 years now.
What beautiful years that have gone by
what a blessing I have to be married
to my very best friend...

I am so blessed !!!

oh, OK enough of that mushy stuff...

back to real business...
I used Photoshop CS5 to create this layout...
I am not the best at digital scrap booking,
But boy, this would be a great file for those bridal shower invitations, wedding announcements and any other fancy dress day...Even a New Years party, this file would work for that too...
Be sure to hop on over the the Challenge blog at MyGrafico and see all the great creations the design team has come up with...
Happy Monday, hope your week is full of fun, smiles and crafting.
I hope I have inspired just 1 person today...
Happy Craft'n
Katie

1 comment:

  1. It's so refreshing to see someone still googlie eyed over their husband after 8 years of marriage. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips