Click here for SVGCuts

Jul 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July ~ Proud to be an American

What a beautiful time of the year...
Let us celebrate our freedom
by first thanking all the men and women of our
Armed Forces, Past and Present
that it's because of them
we have Freedom...
It was not til recently that I realized how important this is....
I now realized the sacrifice made by our 
Men and Women
and I like to thank each and everyone of them
for their service...
Second let us remember our families
How great it is to have love and support
today and always...

today I have for you some creations that 
I will be entering in to challenges...
so bear with me
I may have a few posts today...

I am so Proud to be an American...


This 1st card today...CAS(clean and simple)
I have found that phrase a few times and just found out what it stands for
so I thought I would share it with you in case you did not know either...heehee
I used some lace that I got from the Goodwill that is near by...
It's a great place to look for those kinds of things...
I just love to go to Savers and Goodwill....I find some fun goodies...
I used a Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co... stamp
"Cherish Your Blessings"
and a Silhouette America File
"Proud to be an American"
added a bit of bling from the stash...
there you have the 1st
4th of July Card for the day...
I hope you have enjoyed your day with family and friends...
Have a safe and happy 4th of July!!!
Happy Craft'n
Katie ~ KtsAngels


Entering the following Challenges...
Friends of Speedy TV ~ challenge # 27 ~  red, white and blue
Die Cuttin Divas Challenge # 72 ~ Red Whit and Blue color challenge

10 comments:

  1. Nice card Katie! Those stars on the blue are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were one busy lady. We have got to get together and skype craft so I can get as many things done as you do. Love all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS design!!! Very pretty with the perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Friends of Speedy TV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. You have been a very busy lady. I hope that you and your family had a fun and safe July 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great Patriotic card!!! Love the little pearl!! Thanks for joining Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card with a great statement! Thanks for entering the Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge this week.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is super and I like the embossing folder, large sentiment, and wonderful lace. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Your sentiment says it all. Thanks for playing along with Friends of SpeedyTV. We hope to see you again next week. Be sure to check out all the other challenges on SpeedyTV for more chances to win free stamp sets from Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips