Click here for SVGCuts

Jul 3, 2012

My BIG News

Oh wow...this is so exciting...

Ok you have waited long enough...


Can you guess?

Oh yeah baby...
I AM a guest designer for
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co
For the WHOLE Month...
Not 1 but 2 challenges
they are having a new challenge
well 2 new challenges...
how exciting, huh...

so this post is all about
Sketch with a Twist

Oh this was so fun...
I got to use my stamps that I won over there at the
Tutorial Time on Speedy TV
it was their 1st challenge that I won...
so you will get to see more of me and more
Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Co stamps...

so try your hand at the new challenge
Sketch with a Twist
so until next time...
Happy Craft'n
Katie ~ KtsAngels

3 comments:

  1. Great card Katie and congrats on making a guest design spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! I'm so glad to get to know you. I'm the hostess for the Sketch With a Twist Challenges, and I look forward to seeing your pretty cards each week. I would love to have you visit my blog and become a follower, and I hope you are OK with me doing the same here. I hope we will inspire one another as we create for the sketches/challenges.

    Have a super week,

    Blessings,
    Karen L
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest design spot. Beautiful card

    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips