Click here for SVGCuts

Jul 18, 2012

Simple Salutation ~ Mark's Finest Paper a Heinrich Co Challenge 3

Happy Birthday ...
oops I meant 
Simple Salutation add a tree
that's this weeks challenge over at 
It's week 3 


for this creation I used
&
All About Love Mini Stamp Set

the tree is from my Cameo that I cut using AC Card stock
as this challenge is to use a tree with a simple salutation...
I just love these stamps... they make such nice impressions
the clear cling makes it easy to place your image...
I just love them...

The designer card stock is by Graphic 45 
white is from the stash, nothing special about that...
added some ribbon and a pop dot ... 
there you have 
Simple Salutation with a Tree

Be sure to check out this challenge over at
Happy Craft'n
KtsAngels

2 comments:

  1. Like the Tree paper piecing and use of the stamped image with truck. Thanks for Guest Designing at MFP Simple Salutations Ch#3 Tree.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP Simple Salutations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! Nice job with that old truck!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips