Click here for SVGCuts

Jul 10, 2012

Its A Sketch ~ with a twist...

Oh wow its Tuesday and I have a post for Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co.
It's a new challenge they started
its called

this weeks sketch is 

So here is my card


Now for the twist...
LOL I totally forgot that there was a twist...heehee
it is to use 3 or more patterned papers...
and yeah as you can see I failed that one miserably...lol
but the card is still pretty cute...right

I used Marks Finest Papers ~  Spring Flowers Stamp Set
I stamped the image using Craft Whisper White ink pad from Stampin Up...
the sentiment also from the same stamp set was stamped using Archival Ink Jet Black
some ribbon and some tags from the stash...
Pretty simple or CAS as they say it...

Well hop on over to Sketch with a Twist Challenge #2
and enter your card using this sketch and don't forget to use 3+ patterned papers...
So until next time...
Happy Craft'n
Katie  ~ KtsAngels

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Katie.I love the way the flowers turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, that is too funny! It did turn out cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips